martes, 28 de julio de 2009

Freak and Damned

Freak and damned in the middle of nowhere, screaming with blood in my stomach: "never forget your insanity, never go away". For further information you should get a better joke to another night, if you are reading these you should be proud of yourself because you never failed me and I love you so much: Anyway my head hurts. Anyone who never came here could be in another place. A better place without a new fucking problem. A place where everything is a mistery even for themselves. Say today, and i'll be there tomorrow to share my fantasies, when every little thing was easy, when every big moment was so easy.... If you are not clever: Nevermind you friends, or even your family, at the end you are alone. Every body knows that is true.

**Damián**

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario